Saturday, August 29, 2009

Delinquent Blog Site

August 29, 2009
It is what it is people. I am two months behind on keeping this page current. How can this be? It feels like I just finished catching this site up. Ugggggg. Story of my life I guess at Home Sweet Kolkman. I feel as though I can do one of two things with this page. One... Sit in front of this computer feverishly jotting down all of our adventures big & small. Or two... I can just live them. Savor all of the moments created at Home Sweet Kolkman in the moment and just fly by the seat of my pants. I guess I pick somewhere in between these two options. I will do the best I can with what time I have to dedicate updates to this page. I promise. I see a trend readers. I fall behind. I catch up. I take a break. I fall behind and the cycle repeats.

This time I fell so far behind I don't know where to begin. How can I possibly update all of you on what has been happening with what is happening? I have one solution for this problem. Trust that it is true a picture is worth a thousand words. I will post pictures with small blurbs of what we have been doing over the past couple of months. I have to call it good with picture postings or I will never catch up. Then I will do my best to add something each week. I know I have made this promise before readers... but this time I really mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment