Saturday, August 29, 2009

July 1, 2009



Practice... practice... practice... Ava is trying to sleep in her bed for nap time. Again... Some days she sleeps great and other days not so great. She loves to be held when she sleeps. Go figure... How did that get started? As much as I love holding Ava twenty-four-seven... I really need to get her to sleep in her crib. How am I ever going to get anything done when I go back to work and start my master's degree this fall? Not to mention it won't be long now before Ava will not fit in the bassinet. Today she woke up three times in twenty minutes. That's it... How is my Ava ever going to sleep in her crib at bedtime? Boppy to the rescue. She loves to nap on this birdie pillow. So be it... She just needs to practice once a day to get the hang of sleeping in the nursery. I'll try anything once!

No comments:

Post a Comment