Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall 2009 Snippets

I am a firm believer that it's better late than never. Aren't you? It's hard to believe that Fall 2009 was already a year ago. So it's about time I caught you up with some Home Sweet Kolkman Fall 2009 pictures. The fall is always a busy season for us with Halloween, Walk to Remember, Elise's memorial, and Thanksgiving, along with other random fall happenings. So for the purpose of not attaching one hundred photos to this post I will break our Fall Snippets into a few different posts. It's been a fun walk down memory lane as I look back twelve months ago. I hope you will have some fun looking back at our memories too!

Fall 2009 @ Home Sweet Kolkman

September 5, 2009: Labor Day Weekend with Jack & Emma.



Emma & Ava hanging out.


September 8, 2009: Ava Dolled Up!


September 9, 2009: Gearing up for my first night in Grad School at Western. Three weeks later I decided to put school on hold for another time in my life after a lot of personal angst.


September 10, 2009: Grandpa & Ava getting ready for a stroller ride.


Grandpa takes Ava on "The Turkey Trail!"


September 11, 2009: Ava goes to her first organized play group.


Ava playing with Momma!


Ava & Emmie making music!


Ava learns how to get up on all 4's!


Ava crawls under Giggle Bear!


I loved Ava in these Sweet Pea Jammies...


Momma & Ava-Lantern...


Gigi & Ava... One of my favorites!


Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch...


Pumpkin Head!


Grumpy Gus...


November 6, 2009: Ava & Emmie at their second Play-Day.


Momma & Ava Playing in the Oats!


Ava made a great noodle necklace...


November 9, 2009: Ava playing with her toys & enjoying a "ba-bah."


November 10, 2009: Grandpa shows Ava the gate he made.
"Strong work Gramps!"


Grandpa & Ava (He sure loved her to pieces!)


November 11, 2009: Ava brushing her teeth & holding her turtle in the tub... Multi-taksing!


November 15, 2009... Pretty Little Lady!


November 22, 2009... Cousin time with Sylvia.


Ava's eyeing Sylvia's Beads... Sylvia gave Ava a string of red beads to take home. Thanks!


I could go on and on with my saved fall photos but I think you have the idea... Simply Good Times! I'm not sure where all of Rob's hunting photos are... I will have to do some looking in the archives. I know they exist because he went and had great success. I hope everyone had as great of a fall as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment