Sunday, September 26, 2010

Summer 2009 Snippets

In order to catch my hopefully not forever delinquent blog site up, I am sharing this blast from the past. I hope you will enjoy some of our pictures from Summer 2009. I think a blurb of photos will be the easiest way to catch you up on our past events. There is just no way possible for me to really journal all of our past events due to lack of time on my part. I am sure you understand. This blog takes up enough time and energy!  So here's hoping a picture really is worth a thousand words!

Summer 2009 @ Home Sweet Kolkman

Ava wears my old baby dress.


Upsie Daisy


July 17, 2009: Ava goes to AppleTree for the 1st time!


I wasn't sure I was going to make it... SMOOCH!


A trip to the cabin...


Ava started to roll over this weekend!


Ava loved to hang out with Giggle Bear.


Ava slept in our bassinet for her first 3 months... Here's Ava getting acquainted with her crib.


Ava started to eat Rice & Oatmeal this summer...


I caught Ava sucking her thumb and dozing off... Sweet Little Sister!


Ava loved her Excersauser...


Ava & Momma...


Ava & Grandma...


My Diva & Her Accessories!


Ava's 1st Bike Ride...


Ready Set... GO!


A trip to Wedgewood Park with Alison & Levi...


Rainbow Baby... Summer 2009 is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment