Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tonka Toasters

Last week Friday we got together with a few of our close neighbors and had one of my favorite summer/fall meals together, Tonka Toasters. I just love getting to enjoy a meal with good friends. Plus cooking outside over an open flame leaves no messes in the kitchen. It's a win-win evening and the kids loved it too! Here are a few pictures of our evening kicking off the fall season in Cozy Acres.

September 10, 2009... Arnoldinks, Barksdales, & Kolkmans... Getting ready to cook!


Pizza Pies & Philly Cheese Steak coming up!


My favorite friends... Kris & Angie!


Jacob, Kaylie, Emmie, & Alaina... I can't believe how "Big" all of our favorite "Little's" are getting!


No time to sit with the kids when there is running to do!


Ava will break for Doritos...


The BIG Cheeze! It's a mystery to me why Ava eats her chips vertically...


She is getting so big... I LOVE her playful side!


I love watching her run... It never gets old for me.


Rob & All the kid-o's!


Ava started up her own game of T-ball.


Swing Batter Batter Swing!

 

Looks like a Home Run!



Emmie couldn't resist helping Ava. She is such a good helper!


Here is a video of Ava hitting some balls. I love how proud of herself she is! What a good little T-Ball player we have on our hands. There is a bit of extraneous chit-chat on the video but I still thought it was worth posting. Enjoy!

video

After playing hard Kris treated Ava to a drink-box... Surprisingly, she liked it!


Last but not least... Goofing off with my girl!


It was a great night and we look forward to doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment