Home Made Pizza Rolls:
2 cans refrigerated pizza crust
1 cup sliced and chopped pepperoni
1 cup shredded cheese (I used Kraft Pizza Blend &Mozzarella.)
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
Pasta Sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425
- Dust a large cutting board or piece of wax paper with flour and roll out each pizza crust.
- Season each crust with garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Top with cheese and meat
- Starting with a short end, roll crust into a tight log
- Slice into 1″ sections
- Place on lightly greased pan and bake for 10-12 mins.
- Serve with your favorite Pasta Sauce for dipping
After I cut my 1" sections from my pizza log I had to hand tighten them and that seemed to work just fine. Don't be afraid to really season your dough with the Italian Seasoning and garlic salt. I could have used a little more than I did. You can season your crust with what ever seasonings you wish along with using what ever pizza toppings you love. The combinations for home made Pizza Rolls is endless.
Here's my dough rolled out and covered with our toppings.
Pizza Rolls cut into 1" sections.
Plated and Served... YUM!