Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lace & Trace

I am slowly learning my new sewing machine and have taken a handful of classes to learn the basics. I wish I had learned from my mom when I was much younger and had more time on my hands. But it's never to late for learning so here I am embracing my newest hobby class by class. I come from a long line of women in my family who are wonderful sewers and can do just about anything with the machine. I am hoping that Ava will enjoy this hobby as much as I do and if I am a natural maybe I can teach her a thing or two before she is in her thirties! She has discovered lace and trace and she seems to be having fun with it. Although, she has told me a few times, "This is very hard for me mommy." I guess if the love of sewing doesn't bloom than at least her fine motor skills will!

My Little Seamstress...


I love that she can be such a clown! I wish she could be two forever...


No comments:

Post a Comment