Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bowling is FUN-tastic!

In effort to try and spice up the fun this winter, Rob and I took Ava bowling for her first time! We went with our neighbors the Barksdales and the Arnoldinks. A good time was had by all and I am sure we will be back again.

Here is our Bowling Queen... I love her shoes!



Rob showed her how to roll the ball under-dog style...



Kaylie helped her using the ball-stand...



The kids had lots of Bowling Alley Snacks...



Here is Kris, Angie, me...



We all had a fun time... However, I must say that the price of bowling is not as cheap as it was when we were kids. Yes... I had to go there with a walking backwards in the snow story. I'm getting old! Seriously, it was pricey. We bowled for two hours and our bill was $60 dollars. That was unlimited bowling for the two hours we were there, shoe rental, an appetizer to share, and two drinks. For some reason that seems pricey to me so it's a good thing we had fun with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment